2013

2013

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7, 2011

Today marks 2 months on the waiting list.  Although we didn't think we would have to wait this long, we have found purpose in the wait.  Making sure the kids are settled into the new school year has been my priority.  It usually takes a few weeks to get everyone in a routine.  Our priority as a family has been to find a church that helps each of us find our connection.  We had quite a list of things that the we each were looking for and I think we have finally found it.  Another purpose I have seen building in MTM and the boys is the excitement for our daughter's arrival.  I feel like they will be bursting at the seams soon, like I have been feeling for the past year and half.  The questions about her come so frequently, and AMM said he had a really great dream about her coming home the other night.  I hope she feels this same excitement that we do.  I hope somewhere in her heart she knows we are coming for her.
MVM has had a little anxiety about us leaving for Ethiopia.  He hasn't had that many occasions that we have been away for more than one night.  I reassured him that grammy would do everything just like mom and we will be able to Skype while we are there.  Not the same, but much better that telephone calls.    
We feel soooo ready for her to come home!

Keep her in your prayers!
DMM

No comments:

Post a Comment