2013

2013

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, 2011

We keep getting reassurance from our adoption agency that the Ethiopia Adoption program is going through some minor adjustments (for the better) which is causing the delay in referrals.  I feel confident that they are doing all they can for all of their adopting families.  We have to trust and let go!
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you....Do not let your hearts be troubled.-John 14:27

Thank you for your support in the Ordinary Hero contest!  We didn't win but still made our 40% from the sales.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Kids Against Hunger is having its Grand Opening in the new building in Sharonville on Kemper Road on September 24th!  The money being raised right now is for food going to Somalia via World Help.

Peace !
DMM

P.S.  I almost forgot to mention that I found Berbere spice at Findlay Market on Sunday.  There was a booth there called Colonel De- Gourmet Herbs & Spices.  I was really excited because this stuff is hard to find.  Even at Ethiopian restaurants they tell you they order it from home.  I felt like I struck gold.  We hope this will help our daughter adjust to all of the newness in her life if we have some reminders of her first home.  Berbere spice is very common and used on many different foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment