2013

2013

Monday, April 9, 2012

9 Months waiting!

It is funny to think about how it also took this amount of time for us to have the twins.  It took a year to get pregnant (1 year of paperwork and decision making) then 9 months of pregnancy (nine months on the waiting list).  I only wish we had reached the end of this road but no end in sight!
I remember dreaming about the twins all of the time and feeling like the time was going so slowly.  This time I pray all of the time and daydream about her but feel like time is going so fast.  I want so badly to stop the clock so that my children aren't any older when she comes.  I don't know why this is so important to me but it is.  We are feeling stronger about the wait knowing that only good has come from the time we have had so far.  We are bound and determined to see it through to bringing our daughter home!

Have a great Day!
DMM 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you so my blog....but Imentioned this is the only pregnancy (paper-pregnancy) where I am definately getting stretchmarks!!! LOL. Praying for you by name.

    ReplyDelete