2013

2013

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Senator Sherrod Brown response!

Dear Mrs. Maley:

Thank you for getting in touch with my office regarding Ethiopian adoptions. I appreciate your bringing this issue to my attention.

I have passed your concerns along to the legislative assistant in my office who handles intercountry adoptions.issues. I will keep your thoughts in mind should this issue come before the Senate.

The intercountry adoption process can often be confusing and frustrating. My office has helped many Ohioans with their intercountry adoptions. If you require assistance, please contact my Cleveland Office at:

1301 East Ninth St., Suite 1710
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(216) 522-7272

Thank you again for being in touch with me.


Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown
United States Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment