2013

2013

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Your Family Eagerly Awaits!

Dear Daughter,
We really hoped we were going to meet you before the end of 2011.  Although it was hard not having you here our family really let us know how much they are all excited to bring you home.  You received your first  doll from my cousin and your first stuffed animal from grandma this Christmas.  They all ask about you and share in our excitement for your arrival.  I hope you will have someone to share Christmas with on January 7th(Ethiopian Christmas celebration).  It makes me very sad to think you might be alone.
The love of my family reminded me why we began this process in the first place.  We want to share the abundance of love this family has with you!  I hope it won't be long.  We love you already.

Love,
Mom and Dad 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely letter she is sure to treasure some day soon. Did you get the Ethiopian doll from Target? We did. She is gorgeous. Heart to Heart dolls.

    ReplyDelete